"A magnificent steampunk city descending from the skies upon the holy sites of Britain, bringing the eccentric and eclectic and electric wizards out to play and show off their latest research and contraptions..."
Rediscovering Glastonbury for an academic showcase of the most current research in the esoteric fields.
Streaming online with a free e-book included with every ticket, the Autumn Session bridged the gap between the occult and academia over two days.
These fantastic speakers will be thrilled and delighted with their dedicated work:
- Jake Stratton-Kent & Kim Huggens: Duelling Necromancers
- Gordon White: An Archaeology of Dragons
- Geraldine Beskin: Dion Fortune & Aleister Crowley
- Paul Weston: Jung & Crowley - Seven Sermons and the Book of the Law
- Mogg Morgan: The Pharaonic Shaytan - Daemons of Ancient Egypt
- Julian Vayne: Strange & Sacred Drugs
The on-demand web-stream will be live from Friday 10th October, to give those unable to make it to Glastonbury the chance to see these brilliant speakers - so we've made it easy for you to take part and engage no matter where you are!
- 11.00am Mogg Morgan: The Pharaonic Shaytan - Demons of Ancient Egypt
- 1.00pm Geraldine Beskin: Dion Fortune & Aleister Crowley
- 3.00pm Jake Stratton-Kent & Kim Huggens: Duelling Necromancers
- 11.00am Gordon White: An Archaeology of Dragons
- 1.00pm Julian Vayne: Strange & Sacred Drugs
- 3.00pm Paul Weston: Writing Seven Sermons to the Dead